Tuesday, November 3, 2009

fun fun fun

me and my rag doll
sorry had to add this one not on halloween but too cute

my ghost coming out of the grave


the headless horseman



running from house to house






aaron being a cutie






trick or treat







my buzz lightyear twins











my lil rag doll i got so many comments about this costume



well halloween was lots of fun the kids really enjoyed it they really got into it this year and after every house aaron would scream out more candy and the way he said i was just helerious even when he couldnt even carry his bucket he was still screaming more candy lol aarons birthday is right around the courner only 10 days away so i have been busy with that so far i got him this woody and buzz rocket thing and someone told me they got him a little buzz but he told me the other day he still likes spiderman lol and handy manny i think he would really like that lil bugsby thing that reads the word when you put the thing on it but i dnt know well anyways heres some pics of halloween













No comments: